maanantai 4. elokuuta 2014

Samples for sale


New samples for sale! 

I'll be taking these to Ateljeekatu on Wednesday but if you are fast contacting me you can buy them directly from me. Also there is lots of new products that I have taken to Ateljeekatu that I haven't had time to take pictures from. Many of them are one of a kind products and I won't be making more.

This top fits size S. It is made out of stretchy viscose jersey. Upper part is mesh so it is see trough. Only one available. See pictures from the side and back. 
Price: 40 € + shipping






This top fits size S. It is made out of stretchy cotton jersey. Upper part is made out of fake leather. Only one available. See pictures from the side and back. 
Price: 40 € + shipping





 This school girl skirt is one of a kind. Waist measures 77 cm and fits best a bit smaller. Made out of black jersey. 
Price: 50 € + shipping






If you are interested reading more about new products, my personal obsessions and life. Please click and become a reader. You can also follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/roguebytiinaulkuniemi or instagram: http://instagram.com/rogue195
And you can buy my products from: www.etsy.com/shop/Roguestore
Also I would like to hear what kind of posts you would like to read? Today's outfit, making of or/and current obsessions.

1 kommentti: