maanantai 22. syyskuuta 2014

Peplum belt

For a while now I've wanted to have at least one peplum garment. It did not matter to me if it were a dress or a top. So I ended up making this belt type so that I can wear it on top of a dress.

I bought the "faux leather" from Ebay. The fabric ended up being quite different than I had thought. It was more like a scuba fabric with a leather look type coating on top. That is always the risk when ordering fabric from the internet. You can never know how thick or how descending the fabric really is. Well I was able to make this as I had planned anyways.

I don't know if I'm ever going to use this since my hip bones are really wide so with this peplum belt my hips look a bit exaggerated. I don't care I really wanted one.




If you are interested reading more about new products, my personal obsessions and life. Please click and become a reader. You can also follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/roguebytiinaulkuniemi or instagram: http://instagram.com/rogue195
And you can buy my products from: www.etsy.com/shop/Roguestore
Also I would like to hear what kind of posts you would like to read? Today's outfit, making of or/and current obsessions.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti