tiistai 27. toukokuuta 2014

Rainy Tuesday


I've been planing on making some sort of headbands with my embroidery machine. I have not used it yet and it's at my sisters apartment so I think I'll go there on Thursday or Friday to study how to use it. Also I need to install the embroidery 6D Premium program to my computer so I can use my own pictures. 

Here is some new stuff.

These collars are 15 € + shipping



 More beanies. The print is silver but you can also get it in white. Price: 15 € + shipping.

I have 3 of these dresses in size S and they are 135 € + shipping. 

This is a sample piece and it is size S. Price for it is 45 € + shipping.

And little something I made for me. Chiffon leatherette jacket. I have enough fabric to make 1 more of this. I really like the look of it because it reminds me of chain mail even though it looks nothing like that. Maybe it is just me. 

I really should start taking pictures of my outfits and how I mix and match my clothes with store bought ones. Maybe when I move because right now my apartment is really dark because I already sold some of my lamps so I only have a crappy ceiling lamp. I really should go get some banana boxes from the store because I haven't really started packing. Good thing I still have plenty of time.

1 kommentti: