maanantai 28. huhtikuuta 2014

Crossed bones and planing future

I know I haven't posted anything recently. I've been designing new products and doing some soul searching. After my trip to Tokyo I've been slightly depressed to be back in Finland. Slowly but surely I'm getting back on my feet.

I made these shorts today. I've been planing making these for so long and finally got my boyfriend to use the copier at his workplace to print the picture on a plastic sheet so I was able to finish the screen which I use to make the cross bone print to the fabric.
It was so hard to focus the camera all by myself.
Would you want these cool shorts for summer? I think I should make more of these. They are about 95 % cotton and 5 % elastane. So very soft, breathable and stretchy. 



Also News!
I'll be selling my products at Lumous Gothic Festival Dark Marker in july. So be the or be square!
Lots of new products: jewelry, beanies, tote bags, tops and many cool unique and one of a kind items. Some of my personal second hand items are also for sale. You can only pay with cash so come prepared.



Also something new for sale at Ateljeekatu. 

This beautiful military-styled dress fits size S/M. Made from stretchy pengaline with plastic zipper in the front. Open back. This piece is being sold at Ateljeekatu. Price: 180 €


1 kommentti: