tiistai 26. elokuuta 2014

Fall is depressing

 Very simple shirt for fall. I made this out of the left over fabric that I had from my previous bondage top project. If somebody remembers.

I wanted to keep the shape simple so that it does not take the focus from the fabric. I had huge problems on deciding between big loose collar or big loose hood. So because I've been making lots of tops with the hood I ended up going the collar.

If the fabric would not have been so see through I would have made this a dress. I think that would have been the best option for this project. And I think I would have more usage for a dress.
Not to worry since it will be nice to wear this with a pair of pants or a skirt. I think I might put a belt on top of this to give it something extra.

I still have small amount of this fabric so I think it will be some sort of front side of a top. I need to try draw something if I would get some ideas for it.





If you are interested reading more about new products, my personal obsessions and life. Please click and become a reader. You can also follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/roguebytiinaulkuniemi or instagram: http://instagram.com/rogue195
And you can buy my products from: www.etsy.com/shop/Roguestore
Also I would like to hear what kind of posts you would like to read? Today's outfit, making of or/and current obsessions.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti