torstai 18. syyskuuta 2014

Caged

Finally I got to post pictures of my caged project. I made the dress almost 2 months ago but I wanted to post about it along with the top. 

I found this cool fabric from Abakhan fabrics which is located at Estonia. The print looks really cool but quite dominating so I did not want to make the clothes look too much. I had tough time to decide what kind of clothes I want to make out of this fabric since I just bought it in spur of the moment because it looked cool.

 The fabric has a lot of stretch to it so it is really comfortable on.

The top has grey real leather on the shoulders and back. I had bought the leather piece around 3 years ago from Eurokangas. I think they were 50 €/kg so not too cheap. I think I'd still accessorize this top with long necklace.




 I made the dress look really simple so that I can wear it with belts. Maybe I should have been more creative with this dress but I was only thinking what would be nice and simple to wear while running errands.


If you are interested reading more about new products, my personal obsessions and life. Please click and become a reader. You can also follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/roguebytiinaulkuniemi or instagram: http://instagram.com/rogue195
And you can buy my products from: www.etsy.com/shop/Roguestore
Also I would like to hear what kind of posts you would like to read? Today's outfit, making of or/and current obsessions.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti