torstai 1. tammikuuta 2015

26th December outfit


We were going to go eat at Mr. Grumby's grandma's place. I didn't want to wear anything too tight since there was lots of food to be eaten before we would get to come back home. 
All this eating is killing me. It is insane how much one person eats on Christmas and the following week. I think I should start going to the gym again.

Shrug: by me
Dress: by me
Leggings: Lip Service
Ring: Vivienne Westwood
Necklace and earrings: present from Misantrella 
 

 
 
If you are interested reading more about new products, my personal obsessions and life. Please click and become a reader. You can also follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/roguebytiinaulkuniemi or instagram: http://instagram.com/rogue195
 or Model Mayhem: http://www.modelmayhem.com/2036281
And you can buy my products from: www.etsy.com/shop/Roguestore
Also I would like to hear what kind of posts you would like to read? Today's outfit, making of or/and current obsessions.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti