sunnuntai 4. tammikuuta 2015

Left overs

My closet cleaning continues. 
More clothing that I have put together out of left over fabrics.

Spikey top with under-wires. I have made a dress with the same cut before. I liked the hole under the bust so much I just had to make a top with it. The spikes are acrylic and are hand sown.

I like making tops and dresses with the under-wires because they are a challenge to me. So many things can go wrong and the fit will be off. The learning process never ends..

The fabrics are originally from Muotineule Oy which is a wholesale store that I used to work at. 



Of course the backside has my "signature hole" on it.  


 Shineyyy.. 
In the past I have made a 2 shrugs out of this fabric and this what was left out of those projects. I made this top to be worn on top of a simple black jersey dress. Super simple and loose but or course I would accessorize it with a long necklace and earrings.




If you are interested reading more about new products, my personal obsessions and life. Please click and become a reader. You can also follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/roguebytiinaulkuniemi or instagram: http://instagram.com/rogue195
 or Model Mayhem: http://www.modelmayhem.com/2036281
And you can buy my products from: www.etsy.com/shop/Roguestore
Also I would like to hear what kind of posts you would like to read? Today's outfit, making of or/and current obsessions.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti