tiistai 27. tammikuuta 2015

Faux leather details

 My closet cleaning is still going on. I don't think I'll ever be done since I keep buying more fabrics. But good thing about my cleaning process is that I get to make gorgeous items for sale.
 
I ended up making these necklace/scarf things for sale. I really like adding either real leather or faux leather to my pieces to give them that edgy look
I have 5 of these for sale and of course one for me. Two of them are at Ateljeekatu. I'm also going to list the rest to Etsy.
 



 Finally I made a dress out of this fabric that I bought from Finnish handicrafts 2014 fair.

Finnish Handicrafts is Europe's largest fair event of the handicrafts and applied arts industry, attracting nearly 40 000 fair guests to Tampere. The most anticipated handicrafts fair was held at the Tampere Exhibition and Sports Centre 14-16 November 2014 for the 19th time. 

I'm already waiting this years fair.

I mainly bought materials for my own projects rather that finished products. And this fabric ended up in to my bag. I also bought the same print in red. The fabric was 150cm x 120cm and cost me 12 € a piece.

I have done this type of "harness" dress before in all black but I wanted to make one in "color" too.


 
If you are interested reading more about new products, my personal obsessions and life. Please click and become a reader. You can also follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/roguebytiinaulkuniemi or instagram: http://instagram.com/rogue195
 or Model Mayhem: http://www.modelmayhem.com/2036281
And you can buy my products from: www.etsy.com/shop/Roguestore
Also I would like to hear what kind of posts you would like to read? Today's outfit, making of or/and current obsessions.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti