sunnuntai 18. tammikuuta 2015

Seconhand & Flea market

This year has already started better than the last since I've made such nice findings from friends closet and from local flea market. 

I never ever ever ever find shoes from flea markets that fit me. Or if I do find the right size they are in super bad shape and I'm wondering why somebody is even trying to sell them anymore. 

I managed to find not one pair but two pairs of great looking shoes that actually fit me. The black ones are made by vagabond and were 12 € and the studded ones are by London rebel and were only 3 €. I have so many shoes that can only be worn in summer but I don't care. I can't wait for summer to arrive.


These great pieces I bought from a friend. A super cute looking lace top and velvet shorts. Many years and many kilograms ago I did have a pair of identical velvet shorts but I ended up selling them since I no longer could fit in them. So I'm super happy to have a new pair of these. 


Silver cross tricot top is made by Seppälä and the black pengaline skirt is by H&M. Both were in great shape. These were also found from a friends closet.


Of course I just had to buy these silver "space" shorts. Because everything silver is automatically "spacy". The shape is actually just basic but I love the color. 


If you are interested reading more about new products, my personal obsessions and life. Please click and become a reader. You can also follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/roguebytiinaulkuniemi or instagram: http://instagram.com/rogue195
 or Model Mayhem: http://www.modelmayhem.com/2036281
And you can buy my products from: www.etsy.com/shop/Roguestore
Also I would like to hear what kind of posts you would like to read? Today's outfit, making of or/and current obsessions.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti