keskiviikko 23. heinäkuuta 2014

Alexander Mcqueen


Last Saturday's outfit. Dress is made out of viscose jersey by Alexander Mcqueen. 



I found this beautiful fabric from Eurokangas but it was so limited that there were only 5 pieces of this fabric and I was able to buy 2 of them. So very expensive. Probably the most expensive fabric that I have ever bought. 

I happened to come a cross a website where I saw that this fabric was used in one of Alexander Mcqueen's collections and this dress was 1600 €!!!    


 
So I made this dress + shorter version, a top and 2 beanies for me and Mr. Grumby. I wanted to keep the dress very simple since the fabric already has so much going on. I forgot to take a picture of the back side.



If you are interested reading more about new products, my personal obsessions and life. Please click and become a reader. You can also follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/roguebytiinaulkuniemi or instagram: http://instagram.com/rogue195
And you can buy my products from: www.etsy.com/shop/Roguestore
Also I would like to hear what kind of posts you would like to read? Today's outfit, making of or/and current obsessions.

1 kommentti: