keskiviikko 8. lokakuuta 2014

Victorian fall days

Finally I get to post about new stuff that I have made. I've been extra busy for few days and tomorrow I'm going to Helsinki first shopping and getting lost and hope fully finding my way to my friends apartment. On Friday till Sunday evening I'm going to work at Stockmann as a Singer sewing machine demonstrator/sales person. I still need to study the sewing machine manuals so that I'll remember the everything about the products. I'm pretty nervous but I think that it is going to go great.

In Saturday evening  strait from work I'm going to go Oh Models opening party since I got invitation from the owner. I just hope I get there before the fashion show so that I get to see Tii on stage.

So now to the actual post and new items. 

I used this hair fascinator at my last photo shoot but here it is in close up. I really like the bird cage.
This is for sale and it is 25 € + shipping


I made similar lace collar yesterday as a customer order and I decided to make one for sale. The cameo has small Rogue fly in it. The collar has snap studs in the back. 
This item is for sale and it is 25 € + shipping.



You also might have seen this fur coat in my last photo shoot. I really looooove this item. I call it Diva fur because it certainly looks like one.



 I made the lining out of this leopard print even thought I rather would have made it out of black one but the leopard was cheaper than the black. All materials were bought from Eurokangas.


 For some reason I just HAD to make this dress. The sleeves don't looks as puffy on the mannequin as they really are. The bones are made out of real leather that has slight glitter on it.
 



 If you are interested reading more about new products, my personal obsessions and life. Please click and become a reader. You can also follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/roguebytiinaulkuniemi or instagram: http://instagram.com/rogue195
And you can buy my products from: www.etsy.com/shop/Roguestore
Also I would like to hear what kind of posts you would like to read? Today's outfit, making of or/and current obsessions.

1 kommentti: