keskiviikko 15. lokakuuta 2014

Gothic gown

It has been a week since my last post. I've been quite tired since last weekend when I was working in Helsinki. I was able to sell around 45 sewing machines so I think that was quite good. 

I wanted to start this week with this awesome gown. A drawing of this dress has been hanging on my wall for a while now. So I thought that it was time to make it since I already had the fabric. The fabric is from Eurokangas and it was 17,90€/meter. For making this dress I needed 2,30 meters. I made the gown so long that it can be worn only with high heels so that I look extra tall with it. 

The zipper was not in my original plan but I think that it was a good thing to add it since I always need something metallic or just something to make it more me. I've wanted to make "sleeves" like this for a long long time and it was also finally time for those.

I'm sorry that the pictures don't look very good. The workroom was quite dark last night since I was taking the pictures quite late and the ceiling lamp is not enough to light up the hole room. 




 If you are interested reading more about new products, my personal obsessions and life. Please click and become a reader. You can also follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/roguebytiinaulkuniemi or instagram: http://instagram.com/rogue195
And you can buy my products from: www.etsy.com/shop/Roguestore
Also I would like to hear what kind of posts you would like to read? Today's outfit, making of or/and current obsessions.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti