perjantai 16. toukokuuta 2014

Current obsessions

I went eating and shopping yesterday with my good friend and I found some really nice stuff.


 Venom top from Saints & Mortals was 14.90 €. I bought it from Carlings. I haven't been there for over a year because I never find anything from there but the Saints & Mortals had really nice looking clothes so I think Carlings will be one more stop on my shopping route.

This cool print top was from Spirit Store 17.90 €. I think I could wear this with high waisted skirt or shorts. I really like the font on the print. It had sleeves that were long enough for me and that is a plus for me because the sleeves always seem to be 5 cm too short.
This ring is from cheap monday and was also bought from Spirit Store. It is really nice and simple for me.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti