perjantai 16. toukokuuta 2014

Few good things

I still keep having my headaches but at least there has been few things good about my day.

I went to see new apartment for me and my boyfriend with bigger sewing space for me. It was very nice apartment so I think we finally found what we were looking for. I can't wait to start packing, moving and decorating the place. I know the actual moving date is still over a month away but I just can't stop feeling excited.

Another thing good about this day was that I finally made a real leather glitter snakeskin print corset for me that I've been planing since fall.

I read something really nice today and it made my day. Here is a link to a blog about a customer order I made last week. She posted about the clothes and I was so excited to read that she was pleased.
http://bonesandlilies.blogspot.fi/2014/05/outfit-of-day_14.html

Also
I decided to make beanie hat from the crossed bones print tricot. I'll post soon what it looks like.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti