keskiviikko 7. toukokuuta 2014

Facebook store and crossed bones again...

Hi again,

Now you can also buy my products from my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/roguebytiinaulkuniemi
Sadly I can post only 10 items to the Facebook store right now. But be sure to check out the picture album Samples for sales in my Facebook page. There are one of a kind items for sale that you can order by contacting me.

I guess you liked my crossed bones top and shorts since I got so many orders already. I can also make crop top, dress or a skirt if you are interested.

I made this cool red dress for summer. I have made also a maxi dress from different fabric. Both fabrics I bought from Estonia last summer so I finally made something from them. I was a little hesitant of the red fabric but I think it works fine here. This could look really cool also from just black tricot with maybe few spikes around the neckline. Yes I know me always with the god damn spikes. I just can't help it. Maybe I'll grow out of them eventually....but not yet.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti